BTEC Level 5 – Higher National Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
Course Code: B9860 – Length: 2 Years – Venue: CEME Centre – Level: BTEC Level 5 – Awarding Body: Edexcel – Mode: Fulltime – Cost: £4000/year
Due to the recent increase in demand for both professional engineers and aircraft engineers in particular, London School of Aerospace & Engineering is now offering this course as a pathway into the aerospace industry. On completing the course successful students will be eligible to either progress on to higher education programmes or apply for industry apprenticeship schemes in the civil and military sectors to train as licensed aircraft engineers.
- Analytical Method for Engineers
- Aerodynamic Principles & Aircraft Design
- Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation
- Aircraft Propulsion Technology
- Health, Safety & Risk Assessment in Engineering
- Aircraft Communication and Navigation Systems
- Advanced Computer Aided-Designing Techniques
- Aircraft Structural Integrity
- Aircraft System Principles and Applications
- Electrical and Electronics Principles
- Aerodynamic Principles, Stability & Performance
- Business Management Techniques
- Engineering Science
- Materials Engineering
- Advanced Machine Tools
- Principles and Applications of Aircraft Fluid Systems
Students who wish to pursue a career in engineering with interest in aerospace engineering.
You should have successfully completed BTEC level 3 course or have a good GCSEs including maths and physics. Applicant should have genuine interest in engineering especially mechanical / manufacturing engineering.
All units are assessed through practical coursework and assignments. Working in engineering, starting work in engineering and financial management are assess via project work.
Duration & Delivery
Two years, full-time.
Cost & Funding
£4000 per year.
Fees are subject to change every year.
You will attend classes for 3 days per week between the hours of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This course include trips, visits and possibly work experience.
After completion of BTEC level 5 students can progress to do BEng degree in aerospace engineering or into employment if they sort to do so.
For further information, please contact us on 0208 596 5140 or e-mail email@example.com.